[Homeroast] Identifying green beans

Mike Davis mldavis2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 12:51:08 CST 2012

I don't even look elsewhere.  I don't buy much coffee because I'm the
only one in the household who drinks coffee, my wife being genetically
predisposed not to care for it (my opinion based upon sibling
behavior).  For years, I paid premium prices for Charbucks beans,
continually seeking nirvana.  Today, those little 12 oz. bags for $14
are still being purchased by some of my friends, who, as I did for many
years, rave when they taste really good coffee, yet can't understand why
they can't make it like that at home.  I buy my greens from Tom at half
that (or less).  I've had friends ask me to bring my TechniVorm and
coffee when we go over for dinner.  SM's expertise, enthusiasm, service,
quality and selection, along with the detailed background information of
the coffees have earned sole consideration as my source.  And, no, I
don't know Tom and Maria, and I was not paid for this message. :-)