[Homeroast] identifying green beans

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:27:07 CST 2012

I think the bottom line here is that we all buy from Tom because we
are assured of getting the very best of the best beans that coffee
producers worldwide have to offer. If you are miKe and buy coffee
commercially by the multiple pallet monthly, it might pay to shop
around. For homeroasters, my opinion is that it is folly to buy green
coffee beans anywhere other than Sweet Maria's.

(Additionally, this listserv is hosted by Sweet Maria's for the
benefit of Sweet Maria's customers, so it is not kosher to use is as a
forum for alternative green coffee dealers. That discussion should be
held elsewhere.)

Brian