[Homeroast] Its too long

peter peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Wed Jan 4 17:04:28 CST 2012

That may be that they are lurking on the forum, but i'll take this any day.

Anyways, I had way too many great coffees to remember, but I just recently
roasted some monkey blend for my neighbors and loved it and wants me to
roast more.  Now I wish that I didn't have a such a large stash of other
blends...  oh what a dilemma to have.

Peter

PS and yes I like my super jolly and am still mulling my dilemma and I am
going to solve it, but that funnel from the video is a little long for
me....

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!