[Homeroast] Ethiopia

Gregg Talton gregg.talton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:56:25 CST 2012

John, thanks for the link.  I'm also from NC - Charlotte area (Gaston).

Phil, they didn't allow it to rest for the coffee ceremony.  But, I don't
know when they roasted the coffee served with our meals.

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Phil Palmintere
<phil.palmintere at gmail.com>wrote:

> So... they don't traditionally let their coffee "rest"?

They say such nice things about people at their funerals that it makes me
sad to realize that I'm going to miss mine by just a few days. - Garrison
Keillor