[Homeroast] Ethiopia

peter peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Mon Feb 27 18:39:34 CST 2012

Well soccer is very popular there.

That reminds me of one of my parent's friend from the early 70's that would
go to Russia with a suitcase full of blue jeans and come back with a
suitcase full of mink and sable fur coats.  Ahh the good days of smuggling
and bartering.

Peter

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!