[Homeroast] variable transformers

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sun Feb 26 21:07:07 CST 2012

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 03:24:56PM -0500, peter zulkowski wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>               Thank you for the site and that looks fairly easy to build :)
> It is good to be able to over speed fans when roasting I think.
> For the heater coil I am going to try this option:
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NIK6PC/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details
>
> If it will work with a router it should work with a heater, no?

Yes, although there are other options.  Amazon has recently been
carrying a Leviton lamp dimmer rated at 1500W which several folks have
reported on favorably in the forums.

http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2662

--
In software as well as in modern art,
the distinction between intentional and accidental omissions