[Homeroast] Espresso Shot Temp

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 26 15:02:03 CST 2012

I aim for 205 to 207 degrees F.  I have a thermometer that spies on the temperature inside the brewing head.  I run water until I reach the ideal and running water as well as foaming the milk holds the temperature fairly steady with the heating element on.  My machine is only 210 feet above sea level even though it is a good 150 miles from the beach.

   pecan jim