[Homeroast] variable transformers

peter zulkowski peterz5743 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 14:24:56 CST 2012

Hi Mike,
              Thank you for the site and that looks fairly easy to build :)
It is good to be able to over speed fans when roasting I think.
For the heater coil I am going to try this option:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NIK6PC/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

If it will work with a router it should work with a heater, no?

Best,
PeterZ

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:03 PM, Michael Mccandless <mcsparky6670 at gmail.com