[Homeroast] Bringing home roasted Nicaraguan back to Nicaragua

Susan Oppenheim javamama.susan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:31:20 CST 2012

I am having such a great time sharing my Maragogype-huge bean-dark roast  and my El Porvenir -tiny little bean full city roast -here in Granada.Found a Ranclio rocky to grind,have my aeropress and showing so many coffee hounds just how great the cup can be.....-I am certain customs smelled it coming in but ni una palabra.....not one word

As for Mexico I remember the years when they saw us coming to the table and popped out the instant........

Sent from my iPad