[Homeroast] Bringing Homeroast into Mexico

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:39:22 CST 2012

Thanks so much to Peter & Robert (and welcome to Robert, also)!

It's terrific hearing that so many people have successfully brought coffee
to various destinations. I now plan to bring enough so that others in our
wedding party can share a decent cup. I'll find the coffee-lovers amongst
us, haha!

Really getting both excited & stressed out about our upcoming trip. Right
now I'm trying to locate someone to take care of my two dogs - we thought
one of my daughter's friends (who isn't going to the wedding) was going to
dog sit for us, but that didn't pan out. Believe me, it is NOT easy to
leave my two sweeties in the care of someone else!

Going to end my usual long ramblings - hurt my arms & shoulders about a wk
ago when I tried to be superwoman & carried four heavy bundles from our
local city center for a good 20 -25 min walk. Hurts to type..

[Stupid, stupid, stupid! (but I* am* healing, albeit slow...)]

Lynne