[Homeroast] Bringing Homeroast into Mexico

peter peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Thu Feb 23 13:05:34 CST 2012

Perfect way to respond.   I've travelled to europe many times with coffee
and no problems either.

Mike's suggestion of grinding and vacuum packing is a really good one.
Sometimes when camping, i will grind really fine and then put in and a
couple of heaping teaspoons of coffee in a cup and then dump 10-12 oz of
boiling water over it stir let settle, stir again, let settle and then drink
or slow pour into another cup if you don't want the grounds at the bottom of
the cup.  No filters to carry, no pots, just coffee.

Peter

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!