[Homeroast] Bringing Homeroast into Mexico

Robert Robertson rsr at texmexlaw.com
Thu Feb 23 12:40:18 CST 2012

Don't know how to participate in this forum, so if it wrong, sorry.  I work
in Texas and my family lives in Monterrey, Mexico.  So I cross back and
forth on a regular basis.  Been checked by customs a thousand times.  Never
had a problem bringing in roasted beans, vacuum-packed or otherwise.  They
ask what is this and I say homemade coffee.  And I am on my way.  No big
deal.  Just don't bring in a gun with the coffee.  Have a great wedding.
Congratulations.