[Homeroast] OT: Bringing Homeroast into Mexico (& a delightfulvisit fr a SM member!)

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 20:05:00 CST 2012

Make individual brew batch size vac bags. Grind each brew batch individually
then immediately vac' seal. Then grind the next. Works quite well, done it
for a couple decades biz trips etc. Ideally keep them as cool as possible
until use, frozen best. And I make up a couple weeks worth at a time for
Debi to take to work, been doing that for over a decade too.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/