[Homeroast] Drum Roaster

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:49:09 CST 2012

I was going to mention this earlier but spaced it out... in my
experience, which is limited to heat gun/dog bowl, consistency of
color is related to the beans. For example, "Horse" is notorious for
lots of variety in the color of the roasted beans. I can't think how a
roasting method could result in various colored beans, unless the
beans weren't being agitated.

Brian