[Homeroast] Drum Roaster Question

peter zulkowski peterz5743 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:58:57 CST 2012

Hi Jim,
 Please send a link to how you made, or a picture of, your ice bucket
roaster.
 I am gathering parts (seems like that's all I ever do) to make a SS drum
roaster, which I hope will roast over a pound.
So far I have the shaft and the gas grill, some ss for vanes. and lots of
thermocouples!
Also, have several possibilities for a motor to turn the drum.
The shaft is fitted to the grill with bronze bearings, ready to mount.
My drum is an Amazon counter top compost bucket, but I think it needs to be
bigger. I guess I would like to do 2 - 3 pounds, but will be happy with 1
1/2 - 2 pounds. How big is your roasting chamber?

Thanks for sharing,

PeterZ ... not in LHC Arizona any more ...