[Homeroast] Drum Roaster Question

Dave Huddle 137trimethyl26dioxopurine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:35:16 CST 2012

Behmor works for me.    I can get as dark as I want easily with 8oz.
of beans, using 1/2 lb. setting.    No fires.    Be sure to keep it
clean according to instructions.

I do have a good vent system - we installed a vent hood in the
roasting room during a remodeling of the house a few years back.
Worth the money.

Dave