[Homeroast] Drum Roaster Question

peter peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Mon Feb 13 11:24:11 CST 2012

Well, I've had my Behmor for almost 3years and have done more than 300
pounds in it.  I usually roast in 12-14 ounce batches.  It is not completely
smoke free,  but compared to when I used to oven roast it is really pretty
good in that respect.  I am able to duplicate roast after roast with
uniformity.  I don't do the open close door to extend the roast between 1st
and 2nd crack, but I generally have close to 3 or even 4 minutes between
them.  Plus you could purchase close to 4 behmors for one quest.  I don't
have lots of time and can do other things in the kitchen while roasting in
the behmor, but each roaster has its plusses and minuses.

Peter

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!