[Homeroast] Drum Roaster Question

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 10:17:16 CST 2012

Talking about home drum roasters; they fall into 3 catagories. Good, better
and best. Good-- Behmor price lowest does a good job and can be used
without vetilation if nobody in the house has resipatory problems.

Better- Hot top even roasts. operator control full range of roasts. needs
ventilation and more expensive.

\Best-- Quest. Built well reliable (repeatable roasts) easy repair. still
mor expensive.

I have owned all 3 roasters. I still have a Behmor and Quest. Love the
Quest the behmor stays in the closet for back-up. So far have not needed it.
My advise is if venting and money are not problems go Quest.