[Homeroast] Drum Roaster Question

coffehound at gmail.com coffehound at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 00:57:50 CST 2012

Hi Matthew-

I'm sure you'll get a few Behmor replies.

However, you may want to consider a Hottop. Half pound batch size, programmable repeatability, stored programs, and a very even roast.  Top it all off with excellent customer service and a machine you can easily fix if you need to. I've had mine for over three years and it's going strong. City plus to light vienna all works just fine.

It does generate a fair amount of smoke which could chase you out of the kitchen unless you have an excellent hood. I built a smoke hood and roast in the basement.

Of course it costs more than a Behmore...

Difficult decisions.

Demian
Portland, OR