[Homeroast] 20# bad coffee-first time !!

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 07:46:10 CST 2012

I will never, ever forget the time I first wrote to Tom, way, way back when
I first started roasting. Told him that the beans I got were great, except
for that one from Kenya. Tom so kindly wrote me back & explained to this
very green (pardon the pun) newbie that the beans from Kenya were a bit
more difficult to roast than others, and suggested I join the list for help
from other roasters.

I was ever so grateful for his kindness in response to my rash email - and
I found an awesome homeroast family that gave me so much help along the
way, on this great journey. :D

Lynne