[Homeroast] Anomalous Roast

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 16:13:53 CST 2012

I don't know that particular coffee. I have several Sumatras which produce
only some small undistinctive first cracks but very noticible second
cracks. If your Ethiopian is similar the answer could be the sound of the
wind and the sound of the wind hitting your flames could have masked the
relative weak sound of your first crack.In addition, on a beautiful day
roasting I have been known to let my mind wander a bit. The proof will be
in the tasting.