[Homeroast] Bunn Trifecta MB Users

Josh Housh joshhoush at sweetmarias.com
Sat Dec 29 20:06:03 CST 2012

For what it is worth, Tom and the other cuppers here use the Trifecta all
the time to "re-cup" lots. They used to brew up a pot in the Technivorm but
with all of the variables the Trifecta offers they rarely use any other
brewing machine.  The simplicity of the Trifecta results in more aromatic
brews than any other method since there is no paper filter and great
control over brew time. The agitation feature is the real game changer. One
can shorten the brew cycle to two minutes and still achieve proper
extraction. How much does a Clover cost again? You did say Clover not
Clever, right?

Happy Brewing,
Josh from the SM Warehouse