[Homeroast] Bunn Trifecta MB Users

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 17:02:30 CST 2012

I will be interested to read any responses to this. My dad's 25 year old
technivorm died. It's been shipped to Boyd's but probably can't be
repaired. They joked they wanted it for a museum.
Actually, I really wonder how the consumer model compares to the commercial
model. I got to sample some tastes from the commercial product a few years
back and liked the flavor (and show) a lot. Clover for a fraction the price!