[Homeroast] Moving on to the big roaster in the sky

Barbara Greenspon lilysownahmah at greensponassociates.com
Fri Dec 28 10:05:00 CST 2012

I do want to add my two cents to the chorus of gratitude and also send
on my best wishes to all for the new year.  I've been both an active
participant and a lurker, but I've always loved this list and so many of
its participants, along with the knowledge  its possible to get here.
So, best to all.

Barbara Greenspon