[Homeroast] Moving on to the big roaster in the sky

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 20:48:04 CST 2012

A great share Zara. Thanks

John H.

-----Original Message-----
From: Homeroast [mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On
Behalf Of Zara Haimo
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:23 PM
To: A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for this
Cc: homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
Subject: [Homeroast] Moving on to the big roaster in the sky

Some years ago there was a roaster on this list who was passionate about
improving his results and bombarded us all with questions about how to roast
and pull shots.  He bought a Giotto, Mazzer, and HotTop, and enlisted help
from Les and others to perfect his techniques.  Not long after, he became
terminally ill and offered his gear for sale on this list - I was fortunate
enough to get it all.  There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of
him while pulling shots or roasting a batch.  I hope we all live on in some
way in those whose coffee excellence we've inspired.

Sent from my iPad