[Homeroast] Moving on to the big roaster in the sky

Zara Haimo zara at haimo.net
Thu Dec 27 19:22:59 CST 2012

Some years ago there was a roaster on this list who was passionate about improving his results and bombarded us all with questions about how to roast and pull shots.  He bought a Giotto, Mazzer, and HotTop, and enlisted help from Les and others to perfect his techniques.  Not long after, he became terminally ill and offered his gear for sale on this list - I was fortunate enough to get it all.  There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him while pulling shots or roasting a batch.  I hope we all live on in some way in those whose coffee excellence we've inspired.

Sent from my iPad