[Homeroast] Dan graham the scarlet wombat

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Thu Dec 27 18:24:01 CST 2012

Oh, wow.  To the Scarlet Wombat - the only name I really associated
with Dan.  I recall during one of the List Traditions sending Dan my
FR8 because he could hear the cracks well and the smell was clear.

Hear is to Dan, the founder of the Church of the Scarlet
Wombat....anyone remember that?  May he find his cozy wombat burrow
where ever it is.

John