[Homeroast] 20# bad coffee-first time !!

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Dec 21 19:57:08 CST 2012

Hello Everyone,
I emailed Jeff privately and our customer service folks will get in contact
with him when we get back into the office on Wednesday. Happy Holidays to
everyone. Oh yeah, we made a last minute addition today of coffee
tea...yes, tea that we offer on a rare occasion.

-El Salvador Cascara
Tea<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.salvador.php?source=side#3759>