[Homeroast] 20# bad coffee-first time !!

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:43:03 CST 2012

>This was for Byron only. How it got to you baffles me.

People ALL over the world got it. Three times. All your other emails since
then too. Just like this message I am sending.
Why?* Because when you reply to a message sent to a mailing list you reply
to the entire mailing list.* Look at the "To" line when you reply. It will
say "homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com". Not Byron. Not the other
people trying to gently (and not so gently) point out the error of your
ways.

So, simple question about food and returning coffee beans you don't like,
which is the only reason I am emailing the list instead of you directly:

 If you buy potatoes at the supermarket and boil them too long and make
them inedible, do you take them back to the store for selling you bad spuds?
Or if you poured lemon on the spuds instead of the fish, do you take it all
back to the market because you made a mistake?
You bought a food and you messed up. You eat it literally or figuratively,
but you can't take it back to the store.
Sweetmarias does not sell a bad coffee. If something didn't turn out like
you wanted it was *you*.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */