[Homeroast] 20# bad coffee-first time !!

Jfreednj at aol.com Jfreednj at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 16:32:48 CST 2012

This was a private message tofor Byron. How it got to you baffles me.

In a message dated 12/21/2012 4:46:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
john at chocolatealchemy.com writes:

Not  exactly the best place ( a list going to a lot of people) for
this kind of  thing IMO.  And 3 times?  Bad form IMO.

A little patience  might be in order - they are totally slammed this
time of  year.

John

At 01:23 PM 12/21/2012, you wrote:

>Hi  Byron,
>
>I always get Kenyans and Ethios from you, usually 20#  bags . For many
years
>  now . Just got 20# of Ethio BSC and all  roasts are terrible ! For the
>first  time! Someone really dropped  a clanger on this one.
>
>I trust you have policy of replacement .  Can we select the new coffee and
>pay any price difference  ?
>
>Jeff Freedman
>
>PS - I left a phone message  earlier.

riascoffee.com