[Homeroast] 20# bad coffee-first time !!

Jfreednj at aol.com Jfreednj at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 16:31:34 CST 2012

This was for Byron only. How it got to you baffles me.

In a message dated 12/21/2012 4:49:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ckevinj at gmail.com writes:

Jeff,  this is not polite or very nice. I have told Santa and the SoupNazi
to move  you to the naughty list.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men  who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry  Ford  */

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:23 PM,  <Jfreednj at aol.com> wrote:

> Hi Byron,
>
>  I always get Kenyans and Ethios from you, usually 20# bags . For many
years
>  now . Just got 20# of Ethio BSC and all roasts are  terrible ! For the
> first  time! Someone really dropped a clanger  on this one.
>
> I trust you have policy of replacement . Can we  select the new coffee and
> pay any price difference ?
>
>  Jeff Freedman
>
> PS - I left a phone message  earlier.

Homeroast  mailing  list