[Homeroast] 20# bad coffee-first time !!

Jfreednj at aol.com Jfreednj at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 16:29:51 CST 2012

This was meant for Byron, privately.
 I am baffled how it, got to general  distribution - certainly  not my
doing.

In a message dated 12/21/2012 5:01:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mckona at comcast.net writes:

Not to  mention personally I highly doubt it's actually bad coffee greens.
In
over  a decade not once have I received sub-par greens from Tom.

It's easy to  turn beans brown, it's a lifetime Journey learning to make
beans  sing.

More likely poor roasts, or dirty brewing equipment, or dull  grinder burrs
or poor brewing technique or oh yeah possibly greens damaged  somehow in
transit though never heard of it happening within the States.

How about some roast specifics like tanning time (to 300f), time to  first
crack and start of first temp, time from start of first to end of  roast and
finish drop temp for example...

Slave to the Bean miKe  mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
URL to Rosto mods, FrankenFormer,  some recipes etc:
http://www.mckoffee.com/

Ultimately the quest for  Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must
first not know. And in  knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment
found exploring the  many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone
before.

Sweet Maria's  List - Searchable Archives  http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/