[Homeroast] OT: Bad Kobe Beef!

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 16:29:17 CST 2012

Think I got sold some bad Kobe Beef steak. He said I'd probably be able to
cut it with a fork. He lied! And I followed the butchers advice and only
cooked it to 125f but swear it's as tough as an old milk cow!

Cooking specifics you ask? Oh since didn't want it to burn put it in a cold
skillet and turned the stove on low, turned over after a half hour than took
it out about an hour later....

List Curmudgeon Returns!
Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com