[Homeroast] 20# bad coffee-first time !!

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 16:00:33 CST 2012

Not to mention personally I highly doubt it's actually bad coffee greens. In
over a decade not once have I received sub-par greens from Tom.

It's easy to turn beans brown, it's a lifetime Journey learning to make
beans sing.

More likely poor roasts, or dirty brewing equipment, or dull grinder burrs
or poor brewing technique or oh yeah possibly greens damaged somehow in
transit though never heard of it happening within the States.

How about some roast specifics like tanning time (to 300f), time to first
crack and start of first temp, time from start of first to end of roast and
finish drop temp for example...

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/