[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee: New Coffee Alert

Jfreednj at aol.com Jfreednj at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 14:57:45 CST 2012

Hi Byron,

I always get Kenyans and Ethios from you, usually 20# bags . For many years
 now  . Just got 20# of Ethio  BSC  and all roasts  are  terrible ! For the
first time! Someone really dropped a clanger on this  one.

I trust  you have policy of replacement  . Can  we  select the new coffee
and pay any price difference ?

Jeff Freedman

PS  - I left a phone message earlier.

In a message dated 12/21/2012 12:27:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,