[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee: New Coffee Alert

Jfreednj at aol.com Jfreednj at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 11:26:07 CST 2012

Hi Byron,

We got 20# Ethiopia BSC a few weeks ago. We roasted as you suggest. Fist 2
roasts were merely OK. Lately (2-3 roasts ) have been terrible ! Obviously
some  body had a bad day.

What is  your policy on replacement ? We have bought Kenyans and  Ethios
from you for several years now -  usually 20#.. Sending this back  to you will
be expensive.

Can we select another coffee for you to send ?

Thanks.

Jeff

In a message dated 12/20/2012 9:22:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,