[Homeroast] Kopi rears its ugly head yet again

Sandy Andina sandraandina at me.com
Fri Dec 14 11:46:38 CST 2012

So many people were under the impression that Kopi Luwak was harvested from civet droppings found in the wild, analogous to going "truffling" in the woods with one's trusty hound or hog in tow. We'd thought the coffee was a harmless, albeit extravagant and somewhat disgusting, curiosity. Thanks for setting the record straight. Directing my coffee-indulgence dollars to Gesha instead.

Sent from my iPad
Sandy
www.sandyandina.com