[Homeroast] Kopi rears its ugly head yet again

Tim TenClay teejtc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:17:59 CST 2012

I had the Jacu,,,actually have about 1 roast left of it and I'm saving it
(actually it's planned, now... but anyhow)... it was quite good!

I wish it'd come available again!

Grace and peace,
   `tim

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:12 AM, denis bordeleau <bomerlo at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Did anybody try Jacu bird coffee?                 Denis

> Envoyé le : mardi 11 décembre 2012 16h29
> Objet : Re: [Homeroast] Kopi rears its ugly head yet again
>
> Cats, elephants, what's next?  You can always buy some good beans from
> Tom, eat them, wait a day or two, and then collect your own mammal digested
> beans…  Bleh is hardly the right word for this whole gourmet fraud.
>

> On Dec 11, 2012, at 12:55 PM, Michael Wascher <wascher at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > BLEH!
> >
> > Who would want Cat Crap Coffee when you can now have Elephant Feces
> Beans?!
> >

> http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/10/30/most-exclusive-coffee-in-the-world-elephant-feces/
> >
> > *"**Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero "*
> > — Horace
> >

> > On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Zara Haimo <zara at haimo.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Just got an offer for an 8 cup package of already roasted Kopi for $64
> >> plus tax and shipping.  How could I resist?!  Wonder how long those
> beans
> >> have been sitting on the shelf not to mention whether they ever saw the
> >> inside of the cat's gut.  The marketing hype reads:
> >>
> >> Since Kopi Luwak first passed Jack Nicholson's lips in The Bucket List,
> >> we've been gunning to get our hands on a pack. The world's most
> expensive,
> >> most rare, and most intriguing coffee has an unbelievable story: It's
> grown
> >> on the islands of Java and Sumatra, where Asian Palm Civets (aka
> "luwak")
> >> feed on ripe coffee cherries and then excrete them, whole. The beans are
> >> fermented within the cat's stomach and take on an unmatched flavor and
> >> richness. Continuously converting skeptics into fans,Kopi Luwak is one
> of
> >> the wonders of the food world. Talk about your diamond in the rough!

> Forum</a>

----
This message may contain information which is privileged or confidential;
if you are not the intended recipient, please delete immediately.  Do not
forward or make any of the above content publicly available without
permission of the original author.
--
Rev. Tim TenClay, D.Min.
"Only a religion which is a way of living in every sphere either deserves