[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed Dec 5 19:02:09 CST 2012

Hello Everyone,

Here's five new coffees we are excited to offer today.

Costa Rica Hernan Solis Villa
Sarchi<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.costarica.php?coffee=3499#3499>with
fresh cream, toasted sugar and loads of plum flavor.

Guatemala Puerte Verde
Bourbon<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.guatemala.php?coffee=3686#3686>is
a well structured cup with tartaric acidity and milk chocolate.

Nicaragua Maragogype Finca Los
Angeles<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.nicaragua.php?coffee=3520#3520>has
weighty body, honey, chocolate cake, and walnut notes.

Kenya Nyeri AB Gaturiri<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.kenya.php?coffee=3534#3534>a
"big" coffee with blackberry, concord grape juice, and sweet lemonade
tones.

Sumatra Lintong Dolok
Sanggul<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.indonesia.sumatra.php?coffee=3589#3589>has
great rustic sweetness, fruit and chocolate flavors and black tea
character. Enjoy this bounty of new offerings.
 We hope you are safe and healthy this holiday season. We are in full swing
here at the warehouse, pumping out almost twice our normal volume of orders
so please be patient if it takes us an extra day to ship your order
(especially if you order over a weekend).

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street