[Homeroast] Zass grinder (resending yet again)

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:32:37 CST 2012

Wow - part of me is saying "GENIUS", Dennis.

The other part is cringing for the changes in that beautiful machine, lol.

BUT - you found a way to resolve a problem, which, I *almost* might follow.
I say almost, because - well, I have a Zass, but it's been in my closet
unused for a few years. Somehow I lost a screw (on the Zass, not me -
although, yeah, I have a few screws of my own loose...) and was not able to
find the replacement around here. Was told it was a European size - to be
honest, that was before my move, so I should try the hardware stores around
my current community.

I know I couldn't handle grinding by hand now - do you have any photos of
how you connected the drill?

Inquiring minds will want to know...

Lynne

p.s. I don't know the person who was hit by the truck - but will certainly
include in my prayers!! Yikes!!