[Homeroast] Freshroast SR500 died (was no subject)

Andy Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 16:45:05 CST 2012

John,

I know nothing about the Freshroast SR500, but if it were me, I would do a web search to find out how others might have addressed a similar problem. Then I would take the thing apart and look for something that is obviously amiss -- loose connection, scorch marks, dead animals, etc. Then I scratch my head a few times and put it back together. Surprisingly,  that sometimes works.If you are handy with a multimeter, you can test switches, connections, contacts, etc., and maybe discover a part that needs replacement. Good luck.