[Homeroast] SPAM trapping

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Wed Aug 29 10:59:18 CDT 2012

If the link shows in your mail reader as a highlighted directly
clickable link it is an active link. Spam detection is relatively
complex and not real straightforward. It is based on keywords and/or
links. SM should know what they are running and what the mail host is
also running and then the outgoing ISP figures into the picture as well.
So, where is the  message being caught?