[Homeroast] No Respect - Hasta la bye bye baby

Jamie Dolan jamiedolan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:51:40 CDT 2012

> Spam detection software,
>         running on the system "host.sweetmarias.com", has
>         identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original

This looks like it is from Spamassassin.  What I would do every time a
message gets scored into spam from a legit sender, manually add that
sender to the whitelist so it never happens again.  With most webhosts
this can be done through a web based control panel.  This way at least
frequent posters never get bounced to spam and don't have to wait.

Also if your getting bumped to spam all the time, you could try a
different e-mail provider for the mailing list.

A facebook group can also function in a very similar manner to a
mailing list and as long as you make sure people are legit that you
let in there should be virtually no spam (unless a valid member has
their account hijacked).

Jamie