[Homeroast] Continuing post delays RE: Today's Cup

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 16:08:17 CDT 2012

Sent Saturday morning and it arrives Monday afternoon.  Same issue continues
for over a YEAR! Check of the incoming header shows SM Spam software
flagging my posts as possible spam. PLEASE FIX YOUR SPAM FILTER! Else why
bother posting at all, makes most posts meaningless or at best late to the
party and redundant versus what's been posted since post replying to......
OTOH if you do in fact consider my posts usually Spam just say so..... It
has ceased to be funny quite some time ago. :-(

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/