[Homeroast] 14.5-amp heat gun on a 10-amp circuit?

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:23:20 CDT 2012

It is hard to tell. And many breakers are heat-activated, so if they trip
you need to wait a bit before it will reset.

“Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is
where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my
friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.” --
Criswell, Plan 9 from Outer Space