[Homeroast] 14.5-amp heat gun on a 10-amp circuit?

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:14:42 CDT 2012

I was glad I checked first and saw that it was a 10-amp circuit, and
didn't roast, because I would hate to be halfway through a pound of
coffee and have the breaker open. But how about this: What if I were
to turn on the heat gun and just let it run for 15 or 20 minutes, and
if it doesn't open the breaker, assume that it is ok to run? Or is
that asking for trouble too?

Brian