[Homeroast] 14.5-amp heat gun on a 10-amp circuit?

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:41:30 CDT 2012

A 10 Amp circuit breaker doesn't open the moment current draw exceeds  10
A. There are different profiles available, e.g. over-current vs time to
trip, for various purposes.

“Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is
where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my
friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.” --
Criswell, Plan 9 from Outer Space