[Homeroast] Today's Cup

Andy Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 14:28:08 CDT 2012

Kirk,

It's a modified West Bend Poppery; wired so the fan is always on and the switch operates the heater. It is not ideal, in that I can't control the amount of current to the heater -- it's either on or off -- but I can stretch the roast as much as I want. It's a simple mod on the old-school Poppery because the fan and heater both run off 110VAC. That is not the case with all air poppers, so check it out before you try it or you might burn out a motor.

Andy