[Homeroast] Today's Cup

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 11:22:32 CDT 2012

First cup of the morning Panama Esmeralda Boquete Geisha short Americano.
Complex sweet cup of jasmine, vanilla, honey, honeysuckle with bergamot
finish. Matched only by memories of ISH greens no longer available for year
:-(

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/