[Homeroast] Outlet lost power...

Starfinder drstarfinder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 01:01:47 CDT 2012

It could be a gfci protected circuit with multiple outlets--- you would need to find the first outlet in the circuit and press the reset button to reactivate the downstream outlets. Or you might have crappy circuit breakers that look unthrown when they are--- flip them off and on again to double check.

Sent from my iPhone
Starfinder